This last week we have been working with our film crews to shoot several new videos for our 2010 catalog. Here's a sneak peak at what's on the docket:
- Sew Green DVD. This video was shot in my backyard and features environmentally-friendly creative sewing projects. See pictures of the shoot from our video talent, Kim. Check out some of the sewing projects below (one is a laptop case made from designer fabric samples, the next is a messenger bag made from fused plastic bags, and the last one is a water bottle sleeve made from an old sweater):
- Health Sciences Careers DVD. We interviewed professionals in the field as well as students at local colleges.
- Building Blocks: Developing Memory in Developing Brains DVD. This will be a great video to show in early childhood classes!
- Career Profile: Dr. Verna DVD. This is a video about leadership and people who add or subtract to your life. She is a very motivational lady!
- A video about transferable job skills is also coming. It will be filmed in the style of The Office!