Follow the USDA MyPlate model and teach correct portion sizes, food group proportions and plate composition with 1 Great Plate® Cut-Outs. Set of twenty 9” die-cut cardstock plates feature five different luncheon-sized plates with healthy food choices divided into 1/2 fruits and vegetables, 1/4 whole grains, and 1/4 lean protein, including:
• Grilled chicken breast, fruit salad, green beans, and brown rice pilaf
• Grilled flank steak, mango salsa, sugar snap peas, and whole grain couscous
• Broiled cod, strawberry spinach salad, and whole grain bread
• Seasoned black beans, watermelon, grilled peppers and onions, and whole wheat tortilla
• Roasted pork tenderloin medallions, mixed green salad with oranges and raspberries, and wild rice pilaf
Out with the old food pyramid and in with the new USDA MyPlate icon. Backside of 1 Great Plate® Cut-Outs feature tips for each food group on how to create a great plate, including a reminder to add 1 serving of dairy.
Set of 20 (four of each plate design), 9” die-cut cardstock plates