So you’re all shopped out but you need a couple of stocking stuffers for home – or maybe you need cute gifts for your classroom (or Brownie troop, hockey team). Forget about the giant candy bars and go for something that’s healthier, always the right size and fits your budget. Our team picked out their favorite LZE stocking stuffers below. It ranges from 200 stickers for $5 to board games for $30. We’re even included some holiday cards.
- This Holiday Season greeting card – What? You haven’t seen an eggplant penguin? Here’s your chance. See them enjoying the cold
- Warm Holiday Wishes greeting card – Or catch the penguins lolling around in the sun.
- Veggie Garden Heroes plush characters – We have huggable broccoli! Check it out. Start with them this young and you might be building some veggie lovers.
- Moose Temporary Tattoos – Moose tattoos – for the toughest kids in the garden patch – featuring a pear-and-ginger-made moose.
- Foodscapes Stickers – At $5 per 200, the price is right for handing out to everyone!
- Fruit & Veggie Farm Magnet – At $1 each, these too can make nice gifts for smaller groups.
- Fruit & Veggie Balloon Bookmarks – Again the price is right $6 for 100 – makes it another good choice for classroom giving or a clever gift topper.
- #500001 Healthy Foods Name Game – How many healthy foods can you name? Here’s your chance to find out!
- #9003 Skills 4 Life Game – A board game for 6-12 grade looks at FACS issues. It’s a great way to reinforce lessons or for home use a good conversation starter.
- ALL SALE ITEMS – Posters, holiday cards, CD, kits – all at huge savings
If you can bring your order to up to $100, you can get free shipping – just enter FREESHIP100 at time of checkout.