Join the Academy and our own representatives Londa and Mary Beth in Washington, D.C., October 20th-23rd for FNCE® 2018. They will be exhibiting at booth #2026.
Each fall, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics sponsors the world’s largest meeting of food and nutrition experts. More than 10,000 registered dietitian nutritionists, nutrition science researchers, policy makers, health-care providers and industry leaders attend the annual meeting.
This fresh, educational experience will provide a great opportunity to learn more about current events in the dietetics profession.
FNCE® Educational Experiences Include:
- Intermittent Fasting in Weight Management
- A Conversation on Weight Management and Health at Every Size
- Current Events
- Beverage Taxes: Do they Impact Obesiogenic Behaviors?
- Right-to-Try and Experimental Drugs: What Every Health Professional Needs to Know
- Nutrition Interventions Amidst an Opioid Crisis: The Emerging Role of the RDN
- Constantly Connected: Smartphones, Wearables and Our New Relationship with Food
- The Impact of Political Instability on Nutrition and Public Health
- Taking a Byte Out of Food Waste with Blockchain
- Healthy Foods for a Healthy Planet: The Carbon Footprints of Dietary Choices
- Free Speech Challenges to Professional Regulation: Suing Over Dietetics Licensure
To learn more information on the FNCE® 2018 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo, visit: https://eatrightfnce.org/
Don’t forget to stop by booth #2026 and pick up our FNCE Flyer for an offer that cant’ be beat-
FREE Shipping with code FNCE18!*
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, D.C.