Do you know about LANA Iguana? LANA (Learning About Nutrition through Activities) is a 24 week program (20 minute daily sessions) that integrates well into your current preschool curriculum. LANA is a research-based curriculum that encourages children to taste, eat and enjoy more fruits and vegetables. LANA:
- Increases opportunities for children to taste and eat fruits and vegetables
- Provides hands-on experiences with fruits and vegetables
- Creates a supportive environment to eat fruits and vegetables
- Presents role models who eat fruits and vegetables
- Connects classroom activities with home environments
In this video, Learning ZoneXpress' Maureen Lyons introduces educators and students to LANA the Iguana -- a fun tool to get kids motivated to learn more about nutrition and make healthy food choices.
Learn more: http://www.learningzonexpress.com