National Nutrition Month® is a great time to focus on the importance of making informed food choices and to start developing sound eating and physical activity habits.
Here are some event ideas to help you celebrate nutrition month:
- Plan a cooking demo or nutrition event.
- Commit to trying a new fruit or vegetable each week.
- Eat more meals together as a family.
- Decorate the cafeteria with fun nutrition posters or banners.
- Create a spot to hand out nutrition giveaways and incentives like stickers and bookmarks.
- Host a taste testing event for kids to try healthy, new foods.
- Organize a health fair that promotes healthy eating resources.
Don’t forget to take advantage of our FREE roll of 200 Eat a Rainbow Stickers when you use coupon code MNM19.
These colorful nutrition stickers make the perfect giveaway, incentive, or prize for health fairs, clinics, or schools to help celebrate National Nutrition Month in March, encourage healthy eating habits or simply reward a job well done.
*Expires 3/31/19. Not valid with any other offers. May not be applied to previous orders. Limit one free roll (#906533) per order.