Join us in celebrating National Public Health Week, April 2nd-8th, 2018 and become part of a growing movement to create the healthiest nation in one generation. We're celebrating the power of prevention, advocating for healthy and fair policies, sharing strategies for successful partnerships and championing the role of a strong public health system.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Join Generation Public Health, a movement to create the healthiest nation in one generation.
- APHA took more than 2 billion steps in the 1 Billion Steps Challenge! Let’s keep doing what we can to get everyone moving!
- Follow APHA on Twitter. Participate in the NPHW Twitter Chat on April 2, 1-3 p.m. And check out this roundup of the fantastic 2017 #NPHWChat.
- Use NPHW to support strong public health systems and raise awareness about their role in creating the healthiest nation. Become an advocate for public health.
- Become a Partner. Show your support for public health and prevention!
- Take Action. Take one small step each day for a healthier life.
- Plan an event and share the details on the NPHW calendar.
If we partner together across public and private spheres we can create healthier people, families, communities and eventually, the healthiest nation. We can do it if we work together!