Knowing how children grow and develop, as well as knowing how to care for children are vital skills for anyone to know. In the Child Development & Babysitting Module, a basic understanding of child development and childcare is presented at a middle school level for “tomorrow’s” future parents. A variety of activities and topics are presented including:
• Types of Development
• Learning Centers
• Media Influence
• Importance of Play and Reading
• Children’s Snacks
• Baby Care
• Babysitting Basics
• and MORE!
Module kit includes:
• Child Development & Babysitting for Middle School curriculum binder (#1218)
• Child Development Part I PowerPoint presentation with presenter’s notes
• Child Development Part II PowerPoint presentation with presenter’s notes
• Babysitting PowerPoint presentation with presenter’s notes
• Look... A Babysitter DVD (#3433)
Appropriate for Grades 6-8.