This product is a comprehensive senior high curriculum that teaches high schoolers what they need to know to succeed in the real world. It features the "Senior High Strategies Lesson Plans: Preparing Students for Success in Life Curriculum" by Max Peterson, FACS Educator, 2006 Top Five Teacher of the Year.
Seniors in high school are facing huge transitions. The lessons in this curriculum will help them prepare by teaching them how to make realistic goals, reduce their stress, create a five-year plan, survive roommates and dorm life and develop skills in organization, budgeting, and study skills. Students will face college life and beyond with confidence! Over 100 pages.
The handy carrying case includes color-coded files for storing documents. Contents:
• Adventures in the Grocery Store DVD (#3164)
• It's Your Money: Financial Flight School DVD (#3389)
• It's Your Money Poster Set (#410314), Set of 8
• Digital Download Kitchen Basics PowerPoint
• Are You Ready to Live on Your Own? DVD (#3387)
• Senior High Strategies Curriculum (#1187)
Appropriate for grades 9-12.
"I love the Senior Strategies Box! I've already started to incorporate some of the lessons into a consumer skills class that I am currently teaching. So far my students love it almost as much as I do." --Sara Martinez, FACS teacher