With this curriculum students will explore the many facets of interior design and design process, and:
• Evaluate American history's affects on housing design.
• Compare and contrast housing styles.
• Use a decision-making process to make choices relative to housing needs.
• Identify the principles and elements of interior design.
• Understand the basics of floor plans and furnishings.
• Discover Interior Design careers and complete a design project for a client.
88 pages, 8 ½” x 11”, in a 3-ring binder.
Appropriate for grades 8-12.
Click here to view the table of contents.