LANA Preschool Program
Learning About Nutrition through Activities
The LANA Preschool Program (Learning About Nutrition through Activities) is a fun, effective, and hands-on approach to nutrition education. Kids play and learn at the same time, building the critical skills for making healthy eating choices.
We’ve developed Learning About Nutrition through Activities (LANA) to provide the nutrition education that kids need and parents expect, while minimizing the impact on your time.
- Lots of fun for everyone – kids, staff, and parents!
- Cuts the time and energy spent on developing new lessons.
- Adapts easily to different schedules, needs, and availability of food.
- Researched and tested, and proven to reduce pickiness—making meals and snack times easier and happier.
- Attracts new families that value the timeliness and quality of the content.
- Fills both a Health and Nutrition need as well as a Parent Involvement need.
- Great support tools and hands-on help available.
What Our Customers Say
Kids are eating more fruits and vegetables and becoming less picky. Kids love it. Parents love it.
Teacher, Bloomington, MN
The LANA program has not only benefited my kids in your daycare but our whole family. My twins have been shown a whole new world of great foods that not only taste good but are so good for them. We have had the usual grapes, apples, strawberries, etc., but now we have moved on to kiwi, apricots, and broccoli.
Parent, Dakota County, MN
No corny emails here!
Only the cream of the crop!
- Join today and get 15% off your first order
- Exclusive offers
- New product announcements
- FREE downloadable resources
*Offer valid for new subscribers only
What is your field of work?
Please use coupon code 17THIRD to receive 15% on your first order.
Expires 9/30/17. Check your inbox for more details.