Empty calories from sugar and fat found in many favorite beverages are adding inches to Americans' waistlines and may be contributing to rising rates of chronic disease. View five informative video segments offering suggestions for healthy beverage selections featuring Susan Moores, RD.
• How to pick "good" drinks for kids
• Best beverages if you're watching your weight
• How to pick healthful beverages
• How to pick the right drink for sports and athletic performance
• Busting caffeine myths
DVD loop is designed to play continuously in waiting rooms and reception areas. The looped format repeats for a 2 hour span.
Run time: 26 minutes, looped continuous play
Audience: Grade 9 - Adult
"A no-nonsense informative documentary intended for grades 9 and up, concerning the proliferation of high-sugar, low-nutrition beverages that contribute to America's ongoing problems with obesity and other health concerns."
– The Midwest Book Review, April 2011